April 29, 2011

Day 2

Today is day 2 and I've had a green smoothie that I've been nursing since noon. I really don't have much of an appetite and when I feel hungry I just drink this.

I think I should get some iron vitamins today so I do not become deficient in anything while I'm learning the raw ropes. Sometimes I think I'm doing this wrong, but if the point is to eat food in its natural state, that eliminates almost everything except for fruits and vegetables.

I'd love a buffalo wing, though. Oh man. We're heading into town as soon as J gets out of the shower, just for something to do. There is an Applebee's and Jimmy John's, and Quiznos. Oh, the temptation is astounding. And all the Easter candy is on sale, 50-60% off. My little cookies and cream eggs are just sitting there, waiting to come home with me.

I think I'll cave and get some sushi at the grocery store. At the very least, rice should be okay, right? I mean, it's rice, what's wrong with rice?

I think I know the answer to that.

2 comments:

  1. You could add chia seeds to your diet. Obviously raw and just 1 tbs. of seeds has more iron then 1 cup of spinach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :) I have chia seeds on my list of things to add to my diet. I'm going to replace my flax seed with it, I hear chia seeds are better. Instead of buying them the other night I ended up buying almonds and alfalfa seeds.

    ReplyDelete