April 29, 2011

Fuck Day 2

In the words of my boyfriend:

"Wow, you didn't fall off the wagon...you jumped!"


I did. I jumped. I am so utterly disappointed in myself. I exhibited zero self control. I was hungry, I had nothing on me to eat, and so we ate at Applebee's. I felt like CRAP afterward but it didn't end there. No, then I decided I might as well enjoy my deceitful ways and get a frappucino from Starbucks. Yeah, that shit costs as much as a gallon of gas and I enjoyed EVERY sip of it.

Except now, I have a raging (boner) headache and horrible cramps.

I consider this a personal experiment. I was my own guinea pig, and I have all the answers I need. Tomorrow we start a new, and there's no way I'm screwing that up. I do not want to feel like this again. I'm bloated, tired, achy, and generally feel like a pudgy excuse for a human being.

The food was not worth it, but the decision to "jump" and feeling the consequences certainly were. I can remember this and learn from it. It's like the time I quit drinking any and all carbonated beverages, but especially soda. After a few months I reached for a cherry Pepsi, and enjoyed drinking the entire thing. Until I was finished, and a few minutes later an awful headache and heartburn followed.

Now that I think about it, a Cherry Pepsi sounds fantastic right now.

I should go drink some water.

J is setting up monopoly. He's trying to get me drunk so we have sex. I guess I'll play along. This alcohol (it's just a Mike's Hard!) is really strong and I'm really tipsy right now. Like. I'm slurring me words and only the head of the bottle is gone. I don't drink, and I know this isn't "raw approved" but that's definitely okay because today is officially "bandwagon day". Like I said, tomorrow we start over and I'll have a smoothie and start my sprouts and make sure I stay as diligent as I started. I am disappointed in myself and I'm really tipsy. J is talking about "sets" in monopoly but I think he keeps throwing in the word "sex" instead and is trying to trick me. I swear he is.

I'm going to go kick some ass in monopoly. If I start losing I'll just take my shirt off.

No comments:

Post a Comment