April 28, 2011

Day One

This is the official day one of my 30 day raw diet trial. I started the morning off with a lot of watermelon. I took a B vitamin and another anti-oxidant vitamin (that tastes like ass). For lunch I made a green smoothie that consisted of bananas, peaches, pineapple, strawberries, and a lot of spinach and a few other greens.  It had a distinct leafy after taste, but I didn't mind. J, my boyfriend, was not a fan.

I really want something crunchy right now but the only crunchy thing in the cabinet is a bag of Tostitos chips. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day. Protein powder, fruits, vegetables, and I'm going to try to find alfalfa seeds to grow alfalfa sprouts. I need to review my list of raw recipes so I don't go to the store and walk to the frozen pizza aisle like a zombie.

I'm currently weighing in at 194 lbs. My long term goal weight is to be at 135lbs by Christmas, and my short term goal weight is to be at 150lbs by the Fourth of July. I would say that is my initial inspiration for going on this raw food diet. I don't mean "diet" as in a fad, I mean "diet" in terms of what I eat.

I have no idea what I'm going to have for dinner. Maybe I'll take the cantaloupe I bought yesterday and make another smoothie. It wasn't quite ripe so it tastes a little off. I'm still hungry so I might eat some cashews. I imagine those are safe on the raw diet food list, but I'll have to check the ingredient list.

I asked J if he wanted in on this raw diet thing. He said no. He said I'm "crazy" - in an endearing way, I suppose. He knows I have good intentions but he's seen me devour Easter candy like it's the last bag in the world. Actually, I ate a chocolate cross the other day. I apologized to God while eating it, but it tasted so good. I felt awful afterward, both physically and mentally.

Well, I lost a bet and I have to give J a blow job. I suppose I should go fulfill my duties to remain honorable...and so he will shut the fuck up about it.

Is semen raw-approved?

No comments:

Post a Comment