April 28, 2011

Day One, take two

I decided to go grocery shopping today instead of tomorrow. I have nothing in the house I can eat. I think this was an epic fail of a trip, honestly. I bought a bag of oranges, two things of kale, a big bag of frozen fruit for smoothies, a bag of broccoli, a bag of raw almonds, black strap molasses & whole psyllium husks for a colon cleanse, alfalfa seeds (fuck my life forgot to get a jar...hopefully a clean pickle jar will work) to make sprouts, and....two bags of veggie chips.

I know. I know. It's not raw. But they're VEGETABLE CHIPS! They're amazing. I ate some on the way home though now I feel like an awful failure so I think I may hide the bags until my 30 days are up...if I decide to go back to eating anything else.

This is proving to be more difficult than I imagined.

So I'm here, enjoying the rest of my green smoothie. The baby is eating pasta, corn and watermelon. After she's done we're going to go on a nice walk. After a week of clouds, cold, wind and rain, we finally have a gorgeous 70 degree sunny day. Unfortunately, that reminds me I need to fix the A/C in my car before it gets too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment