April 30, 2011

Ye of Little Faith

The ante has been upped, mother fuckers.

J does not think I can even last a week on this raw food deal. His proof is yesterday's epic fail. Okay, I'll give that to him. But to have ZERO faith in me at all?

We'll see about that. If I can go a week (to may 6th) sticking with my raw food challenge (duh), then I get to pick an Essie nail polish of my choice.

So, which should I pick? Watermelon, tarte deco, peach daquiri or cute as a button? Hell, I might pick two.

I made a cantaloupe smoothie. Disgusting. In fact, it was so gross I don't think I can eat regular cantaloupe again. I also went to the store to buy a watermelon so I've been eating that. I'd like something hardier, so I may chop up some carrots but I don't feel like doing much work.

3 comments:

  1. ive decided i love you, random internet person.
    you need edamame! soybeans have everything you need to survive on. and they taste amazing. i know you can get them in bags in the frozen aisle. honestly though, im not sure about frozen stuff and even things like your carrots (aren't they all injected with dyes and bleach and stuff?)

    i love your project though. i am totally inspired to do it myself. i have been in iraq for 6 months though and get to go home for 2 weeks starting wednesday. after eating bullshit for the past 6 months, nothing will stop me from tacos and cheeseburgers. but this is definitely going on dayzeroproject.com list though.

    good luck!!

    http://greenandcleanmom.org/carrots-and-bleach-yum-yum/

    ReplyDelete
  2. alas, my infinite genius. soybeans are obviously not raw, once cooked. sigh. i am sleep deprived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well come home safely! My dad was AF for 21 years. He came back from Afghanistan 35lbs thinner, cripes.

    I try to buy organic when I can, but if I can't I don't fret. I can only do as well as what's available to me.

    I love edamame, too. I'll have to look for it at the health food store.

    ReplyDelete